Saturday, October 23, 2010

27, but not 28....and Other Thoughts....

 Yesterday, October 22 was our twenty-seventh day without rain and with above average temps.  It has been a great October.  Today the clouds are rain and real October temperatures are back....

The other twenty seven but not twenty eight is the Rangers beat the Yankees last night to go to their first World Series.  Great fun, but not for Maura.
Moonie turned nine this week.  Maura was good enough to email us and let us know.  It made Karyl and I sad, as Moonie is now on the downward slope of aging, but join the crowd...Keep moving forward.

So why get up at the crack of dawn and ride a bike nine miles to work.  There is your answer.  That is a great way to start any day.  This is looking east over Lake Calhoun.


Well, you can tell what my next project is going to be.  It is great and cloudy outside, so it is a good time to find my desk again.  Long overdue.







Here is Brian Wilson, the Giants closer, after making a save.  I have no idea what this gesture stands for, but I would love to find out.  What a goof...

Go Giants...

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...