Rambling thoughts on books, politics, history, and anything else that pops up...
Monday, August 12, 2013
Robie Home Tribute...First attempt
Last weekend I had the privilege of visiting Chicago and seeing Frank Lloyd Wright's Robie House in Hyde Park. While my "art window" doesn't look like any of the windows in that home, it does have many elements and memories of my trip to Chicago. What a fun way to design...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
So within the last three or four days, my friend, Jeff Pierce, was rear-ended by a younger woman who was "not paying attention" as...
-
The view from the crest of Mt. Piscah, Eugene, Oregon Last Monday, I got to hike Mt. Piscah and it was beautiful. As I reached the crest ...

No comments:
Post a Comment