Monday, August 12, 2013

Pictures of the Day...

Anthony Weiner - August 2013
I forget where I saw this today, but it made me laugh.  It was someone on Twitter, now that I think about it.

I don't support Anthony Weiner, but I love that he is being playful here.  Good for him.

I think my dog has a better chance of being elected mayor of New York, but we will save that discussion for another time.

In the department of beauty....


Gypsy Girl mosaic from Turkey - circa
I love how some of the tiles radiate out from this woman's right eye (left as you look at her).  I just find this picture quite beautiful.  This comes our way thanks to Andrew Sullivan and the folks at "The Dish".  Hat tip to them.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...