Friday, December 31, 2010

Two Old Friends in Alexandra, VA

Today I had the pleasure of meeting with Lucia Sedgwick, who I went to high school.  I don't remember the last time I was with Lucia, although I have followed here posts on the website for alumna.   Lucia and I met on King Street in Old Alexandria and had some tea and bagel before walking down to the Old Torpedo Factory.

It was wonderful to reconnect with Lucia and learn about the twists and turns her life has taken.  She currently works at the Confucius Center at George Mason University.
















While Lucia and I were walking around, I heard a "Mr. Rice?" voice.  Who should I walk into, but Donovan Ennevor from Breck.  He is here in DC visiting his grandmother.  His mom, is there in the background.  Great fun!

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...