Saturday, December 11, 2010

"B" Word

This morning we are waking up to nineteen degrees and six inches of snow already on the ground.  We are supposed to get snow throughout the morning with increasing winds for the day.  Hence, the "B" word - if the winds were to hit 35 mph then we would officially be in a blizzard.  As it is, I think we will get over a foot of snow and have it blow around all day.

Karyl has a concert tonight in St. Paul.  Let's hope someone with some brain cells cancels the event so that she would try and drive there.

I think it is time to go shovel off the back step so that we can continue to open the back door.  It is a good day to grade papers and read books.

Cheers.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...