I picked up this read on the recommendation of a number of students. Several gave me the report that this was a very good read, and I have to say that it did have an exciting ending.The book is about a young-man who works aboard an airship as a cabin boy. In the course of this novel, Matt, the main character, proves to be a very resourceful character when trying to save the ship and its passengers from air pirates and other dangers.
Last week I reached the point of being ready to walk away from the story, but I was persuaded my students to stick with the story. Almost immediately the pace of the action picked up and the story moved along very quickly.
I would give this story three paws up our of four. I think my only reservation with the story is that it is more far fetched than other novels that I have been reading recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment