Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back Hoe Required...


My desk is in there somewhere. Regrettably, the desk has looked like this more at least most of the summer.

Today, after being thwarted in trying to acquire posts for the arbor/pergola project, I decided to hit Target and pick up some organizational tools to help me right the ship.

Three hours and a paper bag full of paper to recycle, I managed to discover the desktop. Cool.

My favorite discovery was this appeal from the New York Times.
Baron Rice. I think there is some mileage in that one. When I embark on my life of crime, perhaps that can be one of my handles. Norab. Not quite as good going backwards. Oh, well.


Here is the desk in its new, almost clean stage. A tremendous upgrade. Step by step....

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...