The last week or so the Black Dog seems to have settled in here at 6310. I am not as motivated as I would like to be, and I seem unsatisfied with most of my days. Yesterday I busted out the 520 and road for two hours and 27 miles.
That helped. Maybe I need to do that everyday....Sigh. Maybe I need to do something to make it more exciting so that it doesn't seem so "same-o, same-o". Don't know...***********
Last night I was sitting here in the old computer room after work doing nothing when Maura got in. After a piece she drifted into the room and said, "Dad, look".

Maura took a painting from Van Gogh and created her own sunflower, which she then had tattooed on her right shoulder. I will say that it is beautiful, and it is especially nice since she designed it. Still, Maura!
No comments:
Post a Comment