Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Fog Lifts, No focus, and Bank Loans

Good news...the fog I have been in for the last week or so seems to have lifted last night. No idea why or how. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and feeling better, and sure enough to day I have had more energy and a generally better outlook on things...Good stuff.



Yesterday, on the morning walk with Moonie, I spotted a small bird with a dark spot on its chest. Today I returned armed with binoculars and a camera. I have to say that I find the camera shot rather poor. The latest Canon camera the school has takes stellar shots, far superior to the effort I was able to produce.

I don't know if my autofocus isn't that good, or if my lens just doesn't have the muscle to get close shots in focus. I need to do some research on this topic.


This morning it was stormy, so I worked on getting loans arranged for people. I think I have Erik done, and now I have some forms to mail for Maura. Slowly moving forward.

That is it from the Flatlands for today....

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...