Monday, July 16, 2012

Back From the Dead....So to Speak...


  1. Forgot my password...hence the long absence.
  2. License plate 233 today.
  3. Mark II plus 50 & 24-70 (See Moonie)
  4. 16 July 2012 - first night reading on the patio (95° - thank you very much).  Finished Sparrow Road and started The Great Divide
  5. Enjoying BSP this summer.  I feel like I have a better sense of what I need to do to be helpful to new teachers.  Great fun.
  6. I have a Trek 710 circa 1978 with 105 components put together that is fun, fun, fun.  23 pounds of Reynolds 531 steel that whistles along.
  7. Twice this summer I have tried to ride my bike to work and I haven't made it home either time.
  8. Moonie, as you can see, had surgery last week on her left ACL.  The bones are screwed together know until they bond together.
  9. Frank and Cary are in France.
  10. Erik was here a week ago.  His visit was great.
  11. Dad has been moved to The Wellstead of Rogers, a men only memory care unit.  He is much cleaner and well cared for by someone other than me.  I feel bad that I kind of farmed my own father out, but taking care of Dad was a lot of effort. 
  12. Earlier this summer I watched part of the European Championships in soccer.  Spain beat Italy in the final.  The Italians flop.  I understand there is a commercial that shows peaking through a fence at a Italian practice and they were working on flopping.  Too funny.  I like that they are mocked for this.
  13. All is good...
233

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...