Thursday, July 19, 2012

Over the Line....Way Over...

Dear Representative Bachman,

I take great offense at your accusations that Huma Abedin is tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.  What makes your accusations even more egregious is that you understand that the connections between Ms. Abedin and the Brotherhood are over twenty years old.  I suspect that your smearing of a fine American, engaged in public service, is just to raise money for your own political aspirations.

You have been elected to represent Minnesotans in Congress and pass laws that improve our lives.  I fail to see how inciting racial and ethnic divisions within our country improves our lot.  Making outlandish claims that stir the political pot do not you represent Minnesota more effectively.  Your cynical approach to governing is very disappointing.

Sincerely,

Byron Rice

233

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...