So the Twitterosphere has Pat Ryan as Mitt Romney's vice-presidential candidate. That would make the last two elections where former Minnesota, Tim Pawlenty, has been the bridesmaid, not the bride. That is fine with me, because he consistently put his political career ahead of what was best for Minnesotans.
Ryan is supposed to be very bright, but is he a guy that is going to pull more people to vote for the Republicans? I don't know that Ryan pulls more people into the election. Is there not a conservative Hispanic woman anywhere in the country?
I can't wait to see what the pundits have to say about this pick.
I love that Pawlenty sold us out, and he can't get anyone to pull the trigger and have him be part of the group.
Rambling thoughts on books, politics, history, and anything else that pops up...
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
So within the last three or four days, my friend, Jeff Pierce, was rear-ended by a younger woman who was "not paying attention" as...
-
The view from the crest of Mt. Piscah, Eugene, Oregon Last Monday, I got to hike Mt. Piscah and it was beautiful. As I reached the crest ...
No comments:
Post a Comment