Sunday, August 5, 2012

Focus....A Metaphor for...

 Last week I went up to visit Dad and then I stopped of at Elm Creek Park Reserve and walked around a bit.  I found this baby bird in the bottom of a tree and in the shot immediately below you see one of its parents who would swoop it with food.

I have been trying to take some pictures this summer and so far it has been more frustration than reward.  As with much in life, focus seems to be the key.  I do feel like I am learning, but the baby steps seem pretty small at this point.  There is taking the pictures, then getting them to look decent on the computer and the ten million settings to fool with on the camera....All things in time I suppose.
American Goldfinch in the middle background, chowing on something.

Sigh.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...