 |
| Pikes Place Public Market - Cold and windy day. |
So we headed downtown for some macaroni and cheese at Pike's Place. The wind was up, with lots of white caps on the bay. Over my left shoulder (right side of the picture) is a big container ship that was anchored in the bay. I am amazed at how many layers of container they pack on the ship above the deck. I counted three and four layers of container above the deck.
 |
| Here we are at the fish market, one of my favorite places to visit. |
We walked along looking at the art work. I saw some beautiful salmon made out of steel, Jeff found some pepper jelly that he liked. Peer did a great job of taking these pictures (I left my camera at home.) Our final stop was the fish market, and I have to say that the salmon looked a little tired. Here we are chatting with one of the men at the fish market.
 |
| Mac and cheese at its best. |
Here we are eating mac and cheese. They had the spicy, I had the basic, which was unbelievable.
 |
| Inside the Seattle Public Library. |
Next we hiked up the hill to the Seattle Public Library that was designed by a man from the Netherlands. Peer was interested in seeing the building.
Next it was back home to put fender on Jodi's bike. Peer was a champ at getting this done. It went faster with the two of us working on it.
Great times.
 |
| Fenders on the bike. |
No comments:
Post a Comment