 |
| Stumptown Hot Chocolate - Best looking, worst tasting. |
Took Amtrak to Portland and met Erik and Jordin. Had some great walnut pancakes at the City State Diner, followed much later by some great doughnuts at VooDoo Doughnut. Stumptown Roasters, however, gets the brickbat award for the worst cup of hot chocolate I have ever had. Beautiful design, but really poor chocolate flavoring.
 |
| Erik & Jordin's bedroom. |
It was great to see Erik. He looks fantastic. He seems as poor as a church mouse. I wish I was in a position to be a bit more of a help to him, but I am not. Sigh.
 |
| Union Station in Portland. Waiting for the 507 North. |
I was a bit overwhelmed during my dad in the Rose City. I think my worries about not having any money amplified my concerns about Erik and his future.
I hit Voodoo Doughnut and then I made it to the train station. Here is a shot of the inside of Union Station as I waited for my trip back up to Seattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment