Sunday, March 18, 2012

Poisoned, Snowed, and Irished to the Gills

I am in Seattle.  You can't really tell from my picture, but it is snowing outside.  I left 70° in Minneapolis and it is snowing here.  Hmmm.

The small house in the middle of this picture has changed from my last visit. They used to have a nice sized yard, but the previous owner sold the yard and someone built a modern looking three story there.  The new house is close to handsome.  Now the small house in the middle also has a very small yard.  Too bad.

I arrived here Friday night.  Jodi was very patient and waited for me after Delta was an hour and a half late in getting us out of town.  Almost spent too much time in the bar....When I got here, I was a bit hungry and had a cheese sandwich.  Jodi offered me some mustard...I did manage to get some mustard out, but I began to suspect that the bottle might be a bit old.  Too true.

Peer and Jodi mid-conversation.
Yesterday we went to the 74th Street Ale House for corned beef and cabbage.  Later that night they had bag pipes playing outside.  Very nice.
Okay, the bag pipes are between the cards and behind the sign....nigh on to impossible to see.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...