Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fun Day at the Farmers' Market




Here we are off across the Stone Arch Bridge to the Farmers' Market by the Mill City Museum.  Moonie is very excited about this outing.








St. Anthony Falls - From the Stone Arch Bridge





This is the new Mill City Museum.  It is a former flour mill that blew up.


Minneapolis started off as a sawmill town and the became a place where grain was turned into flour.


I love the name Mill City.


Here is the what is left of the mill from the inside the museum.




Stone Arch Bridge





Wow.  Beautiful.


Table runners the likes of which I have never seen.


Here is the market with the new Guthrie Theater in the background.  Great day had by all.



No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...