Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rust Never Sleeps, and Neither Does Mold...

Over the fence behind our house the cedars trees are dying.  You can tell that the trees on either side now don't look too good either.  My guess is some kind of disease or mold is killing the poor trees.  When we first moved in they were a little higher than the fence.

Karyl thinks it will be next May or June before the family will deal with these trees.  She also postulates that our "Master Garderner" Gordon, whose yard is a series of piles that the local mice just love, may help our neighbors deal with this.

I am going to say the glass is half full and that by November our neighbors will cut the down.  But that is nuts, it will be cold by then, and I don't think this family is quick to act (see photo for Evidence #1).

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...