1. Driveway picture
2. Ted Cruz is being reprimanded by fellow senators for his behavior on the Senate floor. Cruz accused Mitch McConnell of being a liar. I certainly applaud senators for fighting to maintain civil behavior in our political institutions, and I don't mind seeing Ted Cruz getting dusted up a bit. I also don't mind that Mitch McConnell is getting called out for being doofus. I haven't liked the man since he came out in 2008 and said he would to everything possible to make sure newly elected President Obama would be a one term president.
3. Donald Trump is in Iowa and talking shots at Scott Walker. I couldn't have written a better script. Swing away my friend.
Rambling thoughts on books, politics, history, and anything else that pops up...
Monday, July 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
So within the last three or four days, my friend, Jeff Pierce, was rear-ended by a younger woman who was "not paying attention" as...
-
The view from the crest of Mt. Piscah, Eugene, Oregon Last Monday, I got to hike Mt. Piscah and it was beautiful. As I reached the crest ...
No comments:
Post a Comment