Here I am in Brooklyn visiting Gaylord, Jon, and their new addition the Mighty Phineas. It has been wonderful to be around a newborn again, to watch his face as he goes through a range of emotions. It is interesting to hear the different cries and try to understand what the little man is going through and what will give him comfort. Most of all, I love to have him on my shoulder and smell him as he looks out at the world and tries to make sense of it all.
Go get 'em Phin, we are pulling for you.
Rambling thoughts on books, politics, history, and anything else that pops up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
So within the last three or four days, my friend, Jeff Pierce, was rear-ended by a younger woman who was "not paying attention" as...
-
The view from the crest of Mt. Piscah, Eugene, Oregon Last Monday, I got to hike Mt. Piscah and it was beautiful. As I reached the crest ...
No comments:
Post a Comment