
Last night I was in the local Apple store for awhile (longer than I had hoped). During my stay a former faculty member wandered into the store and claimed her children, whom I gather she left there while she went shopping down the hall. Somehow I found all of this upsetting, as in, can't-sleep-at-night type upsetting.
I don't know why this person always puts me over the top. I would like to think that I could be compassionate to someone who is clearly struggling in her/his own personal life. I don't seem to feel any such compassion. This makes me think that the person in question has certain qualities that I don't like in myself and that is why I have no time for her/his constant screw-ups and struggles.
The photo here is of someone with the same name, but this isn't the lost soul formerly of Breck.
No comments:
Post a Comment