Saturday, December 12, 2015

Army vs. Navy

So, here I am in front of the Army/Navy game.  Surprisingly, Army leads at the half, which is unexpected, but not out of line given some of Army's other games this year.   I always try and watch this game because I believe my grandfather Bill, a Navy man - class of 1920 (I think) used to watch this with his buddies.  I watched a few with my father.

For many years I wanted to take my Dad to this game, but I didn't move on it.  I am not sure it would have meant much to him, but somehow I like the idea of keeping a family tradition alive.


No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...