Monday, November 11, 2013

4-2 in Big Ten Play…Go Figure...

Row 33, Section 217 at The Bank
So, if you ever wanted to know what the view is like from the top row (handicapped seating at the top of the stadium) - well, there it is.

Robin F and I rode our bikes there (from opposite parts of the city).  We made it through part of the third quarter before the overall chill of a 15-23 mph wind made us sufficiently cold that we thought it best to head home.

I borrowed Karyl's bike, which has toe clips, and I was one tired puppy when I got home.

The big story (I have buried the lead) is that the Gophers won their fourth game in a row, defeating Penn State, 24-10.  This is the first time since 1973 that the Gophers have won four games in a row.  We have a bye next week, and then the Wisconsin badgers roll in to play for the Ax.  One can only dream….

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...