Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Back From the Dead...

The wonderful teachers with whom I have the privilege of working.
Nathan, Michael, Nick, Marlee, Pa Kou, and Tiffany.
So, after running into a few difficulties...I have not written here for a long, long time.  Finally today, I got out the electronic shovels, called in the sleuths, and I managed to find this blog once again.  Good stuff.

So, what sent me down this rabbit hole....Ryan Braun.  A year ago he was accused of using PED and he managed to get an arbitrator to overturn a positive test result - the first time that has happened.

Ryan Braun - Cheat...
Yesterday Ryan Braun accepted a 65 game suspension for using performance enhancing drugs.  He was caught in the Biogenics net from South Florida.  They must have had a ton of evidence because no one has come to Mr. Braun's defense.  So now, all those people who spoke up in his behalf when he was accused a year ago -- they must feel tremendously cheated.   And the Brewers who traded Prince Fielder and put their stock in Ryan Braun - now have to feel like they back the wrong horse in the race.

The good news is that I have my blog back, and baseball has had a sea change.  No more can you cheat and expect unquestioned backing from the players union.  Good stuff.




No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...