So here we have Dr. & Mrs. Kelley between General Petraeus and his wife. I don't know who the barracuda on the left is.
So if I have this correctly, Ms. Kelley receives threatening emails to stay away from General Petraeus and that is the beginning of the end for the general.
Today we learn that Ms. Kelley has emailed over 30,000 pages of material to General Allen in Afghanistan. My, this mother of three seems to have, (a) great connections in the military, and (b) a lot of time on her hands to cause lots of trouble.
I understand that Ms. Kelley phoned the local police, claiming to have "honorary consul general" immunity and would the police please get the press off her lawn. According to the Geneva Convention honorary consuls don't have any such rights, and I bet the boys in blue had a good laugh at that one.
Dr. Kelley, what the hell is going on in your family? General Petraeus - Really? This group doesn't look like trouble?
Goodness
Rambling thoughts on books, politics, history, and anything else that pops up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
So within the last three or four days, my friend, Jeff Pierce, was rear-ended by a younger woman who was "not paying attention" as...
-
The view from the crest of Mt. Piscah, Eugene, Oregon Last Monday, I got to hike Mt. Piscah and it was beautiful. As I reached the crest ...

No comments:
Post a Comment