Saturday, November 3, 2012

So In Rolls November...

I need to learn this.
Tonight is November third.  The election is on the sixth.  Months ago, truth died.  I am so tired of all these commercials that state partial truths, or just out-and-out lie.

Months ago, after the first debate, I thought this election was in the bag.  It turns out that I have all the political foresight of a blind badger.  Over the last ten days, as I listen to Romney's political rallies, he reminds me of Obama in 2008.  Remember the Obama rally in Portland?  All those thousands of people along the river....It don't like the way the wind is blowing...

Fingers are still crossed.

*******

So, Halloween.  This Halloween was one for the record books.  Maura called, as trick-or-treaters periodically dropped by, to tell us that she wants to get married to Serkan in January.  The way she framed the discussion, I thought she was going to tell us that she was with child.  So, I was happy at first, but as the days have pasted, I have had other thoughts.

What if I had married the person I was in love with when I was 21?

Now I have to search for the words.... God help me.

From "Newsroom"...
"gather ye rose buds, while ye may" - fucking a Bubba...

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...