Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Day in Pictures...

I woke up this morning to a foggy, cool day.  This panoramic picture from my phone doesn't really give a great idea of how foggy it was.

Foggy morning.


To celebrate Moonie's 11th birthday, I brought her along on my weekend trip up north to visit Dad.  After a patient wait in the car we tried to head to Elm Creek Park Reserve.  We thought we could make it to the park before the road closed, but no luck there.    Here is what we found.

Eagles nest with two adults.
We did make it to the reserve after muck circumnavigating.  We didn't find any shots that were as good as the eagles, but Moonie had great fun out and about.



















Next it was home to rake up leaves and give the shoulders a little much-needed work.  Here is Moonie at 11.


















Finally, as I was unloading pictures on my camera, I found this.  Joe Mauer catching a pop fly...

Joe Mauer with the catch in fair territory versus the Tigers.







Peace.
262

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...