I am surprised by all the talk of a "Romney Win". I would only count this as a win for Mitt if you have very low expectations for Governor Romney. He avoided major pitfalls and gaffs, but he looked anything but presidential for much of the evening.
Romney had a couple of set lines that he tried to use, but he isn't that good of a public speaker to make them work. They sounded as forced as they were....
I am glad we got to see that we have two distinct choices....that much is pretty clear.
Romney win...I didn't see it. He won if you mean he didn't complete screw up - by that measure, he won.
257
Rambling thoughts on books, politics, history, and anything else that pops up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
So within the last three or four days, my friend, Jeff Pierce, was rear-ended by a younger woman who was "not paying attention" as...
-
The view from the crest of Mt. Piscah, Eugene, Oregon Last Monday, I got to hike Mt. Piscah and it was beautiful. As I reached the crest ...
No comments:
Post a Comment