Friday, October 28, 2011

Choices

I am enjoying watching the World Series.  The games could not have been closer,  with more lead changes than I can ever remember seeing.  After watching bits of all the games I get the feeling that the Fox Network would like to see the Cardinals win this Series.  There seems to be lots of pro-Cardinal stories.

I am also curious why Fox has shown so many baseball players spitting tobacco here and there.  One has to wonder if some money isn't changing hands there to boost cut-tobacco sales.  Since there is a seven second delay, I assume that every image we are shown is some director's choice.  Why do you show players when all they are doing is sitting the spitting snuff out?  I don't get it.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...