2. Today is my last day of class at the U - so I now have time to think and write.
3. May 1st - The Weather - Snow showers while at the coffee shop. 38° and windy while I was working at the bike shop. Are you kidding me?
4. Last night my email account lit up with a note that the president was going to address the nation at 10:30 EDT. Not good. All I could think of was that he was going to pull an LBJ and announce that he wasn't running for a second term.
![]() |
| From the Times. |
This morning I went to the front door to see this mornings paper. I have enclosed a picture below. Really? That is how we present this news.
| Cover of StarTribune for May 2, 2011 |
Another thought. So, our man with the kidney disease turns out not to be living in a cave, but shacked up in a million dollar mansion, 38 miles outside the capital of Pakistan. That is all you really need to know about the Pakistani "intelligence" service. They are so bent it is not funny.
I understand analysts found him because this huge house had no phone or Internet service. Nice job on the analyst front.

No comments:
Post a Comment