Harmon Killebrew is in hospice care and Twins fans everywhere are saddened by this news.
Harmon came to the Twins in 1961 when the Washington Senators moved here. He was our first big star, hitting 475 homeruns here (of his 573).
Here is the Harmon Killebrew I have know for the last 28 years.
Go with God Harmon.
Rambling thoughts on books, politics, history, and anything else that pops up...
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
So within the last three or four days, my friend, Jeff Pierce, was rear-ended by a younger woman who was "not paying attention" as...
-
The view from the crest of Mt. Piscah, Eugene, Oregon Last Monday, I got to hike Mt. Piscah and it was beautiful. As I reached the crest ...

No comments:
Post a Comment