1. Fred is still in the hospital with pneumonia. He is having trouble walking, which he needs to be able to do in order to be released. Moral: Get to work on the physical activity Byron.
2. June is better (had the flu).
3. Michael had a 24 hour flu, but now seems to be better.
4. Karyl is the latest victim of the flu.
5. I was all set to ride to work this morning, but I get so distracted and keyed up that I can't sleep. When I decided to let go of the bike-to-work plan, then I fall asleep. The main issue was today's falling temperatures. I tunaed out and drove this morning.
6. I finished I am Messenger yesterday while we were driving June around. I am still trying to sort through my response.
7. Time to do some planning....
8. Go Packers!
Rambling thoughts on books, politics, history, and anything else that pops up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
So within the last three or four days, my friend, Jeff Pierce, was rear-ended by a younger woman who was "not paying attention" as...
-
The view from the crest of Mt. Piscah, Eugene, Oregon Last Monday, I got to hike Mt. Piscah and it was beautiful. As I reached the crest ...
No comments:
Post a Comment