
Here we are having just landed. Grace and Sir Talks TooLoud to her right and Dave was sandwiched next to a rather large woman and a bore. Unfortunately, right after we started moving to get off the plane, Grace took ill. It wasn't food related, because she didn't eat, but still, poor Grace.
We took a rather long ride, or longer than I had expected to get here. The roads are narrow, the cars are narrow, and there is beautiful brick everywhere. It reminded me of Providence, Rhode Island, near Brown. Lots of gentle up and down's with narrow streets and brick homes everywhere. We are staying in a very nice part of London.
Dave and I ventured out for food, while the girls slept. Here is some of what I found...
The skinny fish with the stripes on top are mackerel, otherwise I am clueless...
More later when the girls wake up....



No comments:
Post a Comment