Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dreams of Spokes and the Back Country

Here is a 1993 2100 Trek.  This is an aluminum frame road bike that a man wants $250 for.  Everyday he runs new ads, so I know he is anxious to part ways with the bike.  I don't really have that flex in my budget, but it would give me a chance to ride around here, which would be a big plus.  My mom, the fiscal conservative, thinks this is a bad move, and it doesn't make a  to of sense.  Stewing over this kept me away a bit longer than I wanted last night.

These are the tough decisions that drive me gork.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...