So here it is, the seventeenth of January and it has been a great day.Early this morning I took Chris and Erik to the airport after a week of fun. The boys were fun to have around for the last week, and it was a great visit from Erik all around. Some how I need to worry less and trust people more. I won't be disappointed.
Later this afternoon, after a short nap, I had a great time watching the Vikings eek out a win versus the Cowboys. I am still surprised we won. Out of the four football games this week, the Vikings vs. Cowboys game was the only one I missed. I thought the Cowboys defense would shut down the Viking's offense - and it was close. We never did run the ball with authority. But we won. Go figure. Nice job gentlemen. Next week in the Big Easy.... great fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment