This afternoon I finished the second of Steig Larsson's three books. I found this story very gripping - often reading much later at night to see how the plot would twist and turn. There were many turns that I did not see coming, which made reading so much fun.Still, as I finished the last few pages earlier today I couldn't help but have the feeling that Mr. Larsson "jumped the cow" a bit with his ending. He has great characters - but I thought the way this part of the trilogy ended was a bit beyond belief....
I still recommend the book, and I can't wait to start the next one. I love the characters that Mr. Larsson has created.
2 comments:
hey! i just finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo! funny. i loved it and was wondering if the next one was any good. i'll check it out.
hey! i just finished reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo like two days ago! i loved it and was wondering if the 2nd book was any good. i'll have to check it out.
Post a Comment