Monday, June 29, 2009

Who Knew? Biking to Stillwater and Back

Here I am at the Stillwater Lift Bridge this morning. I biked here from Roseville with Robin Fondow. Believe it or not, this is the longest bike ride on which I have ever been. The trip was twenty miles out (the last three or four we were blown into Stillwater by a stout west wind).

It was good to be able to make it on a forty mile trip. I didn't know if I would be able to make it without getting sore wrists or a back ache. Happily I was fine on the trip, but I am a bit sore right now.

Great fun.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...