Monday, June 29, 2009

Breakfast at Al's in Dinkytown

Near the University of Minnesota is a small diner named "Als for Breakfast" (I think). Jeff and I went there and this is the view from just inside the door.

You wait (and drool) for the people at the counter to finish and then the people waiting in line at the far in get first shot at the seats. By the time we got seated, I could have eaten a horse. Fortunately, the waffle and hash browns were much better than horse.


The morning we were there, this gentlemen (Doug?) was doing most of the cooking. We ended up sitting right in front of the grill (which made me even more hungry). I don't know how he remembers all the orders that are shouted out. Great food and fun.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...