Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Want My Money Back......

Tonight I had the pleasure of going to see the Gopher vs. Iowa Hawkeyes game. This is the last Gopher game at the Metrodome.

The Gophers played a good first quarter on defense, but the offense did nothing all night. The game ended with a 55-0 Hawkeye victory.

I don't know what we are paying the head coach, but I want our money back. Last year we went 1-11, and this year we got up to seven wins, and then we have lost the last four in a row.

Our offense was non-existent.

The only hightlight of the game was meeting Matthew and John Steinbergs - who sat right behind us.

I can't wait to read the paper tomorrow. I hope they skewer the head coach. I can't believe we are paying this bozo millions to coach our time.

55-0.

Peace.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...