Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Don't Understand...

The beer bong.

I just don't get it. I completely get the idea of getting tuned up. Great fun - if done in moderation.





On the right the woman is struggling to keep from spilling beer all over herself. Not my idea of a good time - but a number of people gave this a try at the Packer-Colts game.

Seems to me this is a waste of a good beer and a good buzz. After all, the quicker it goes down, the quicker it comes back up....

Cheers.










3 comments:

A tall redhead said...

All in moderation. Having said that, I'm not a huge fan of beer bongs myself. Never tried one, never want to.

J. Kingston Pierce said...

Young people (as we know) always have to make their mistakes--it gives them some good stories down the road, even if it leads to some shaky mornings after too much imbibing.

Cheers,
Jeff

A tall redhead said...

Wise words. I've never had the pleasure either. Always in moderation.

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...