Sunday, February 3, 2008

Nineteen?

Conventional Wisdom: If you give New England's coach, Bill Belichick, two weeks to prepare, he will beat anyone. I don't know what his record out of the "bye" week is, but it is very good. I know a lot of people are supporting the Patriots just to see a team go undefeated.

Momentum favors the New York Giants, who have come out of nowhere to form the "All-Joe" team who has won ten road games in a row. Broadway Joe has come out and "guaranteed" that the Giants are going to win. I am not sure how many people are taking him seriously.

I guess that I would have to vote for the Patriots. I like there system of not paying anyone too much. This is a team game, and someone, they have taken all of them "one game at a time".

It would be nice to see a close game, but I have to say I think a close game favors the Giants and their big running game. My call for a score is Patriots 27, Giants 21.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...