Friday, February 29, 2008

If Not Now, Then When?

It has been 100 years since I last sat down to ruminate. The largest event in the last month or so has been Senator Obama continued pounding of Senator Clinton. While I lament the troubles of Senator Clinton, I have decided to throw my support to Senator Obama. While I believe that Senator Clinton would make an excellent president, I think that she would be more of a lightening rod from which conservative pundants and voters would rail and rally against. As much as I would like to see a tough, bright woman as president, I don't want to give conservatives that opportunity. I also think that Senator Obama has generated his own share of excitement with his oratory skills and his vision.

Next week is Ohio and Texas. It will be interesting to see how the vote comes in from the blue collar heart of the rust belt, and the Lone Star State.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...