Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Welcome Back Terry Ryan

Terry Ryan, Twins General Manager
What great news.  I had no idea this was in the works.  The Twins rehired former general manager, Terry Ryan and said, "good-bye" to the Bill Smith era.

Bill Smith had been hand picked by Ryan to succeed as general manager, but the Bill Smith era is littered with Twins give-aways.  Carlos "Go-Go" Gomez for Johan Santana.  Wilson Ramos for Matt Capp.  Jason Barlett and Matt Garza for Delmon Young.   Delmon Young for any warm body.  I am sure I am missing a few, but there were a lot of bumps in the road....hence 96 losses last year.


Welcome back Mr. Ryan.  We missed you.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...