- Multiple passes to the guys in red jerseys. I think a penalty called one of them back, but some of the others were so overthrown.
- During the delay while the ref is watching the video replay, what in the hell is Rivers doing joking with #47 of the Chiefs?
- The last snap where Rivers moves both hands to the top position. How are you supposed to catch a ball then? How many thousands of snaps has he taken as a quarterback? This isn't the seventh grade where he is just learning how to do this....
Rambling thoughts on books, politics, history, and anything else that pops up...
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Rivers Takes a Dive...
Last night I was grading blogs while Monday Night Football was on. I did not watch attentively, but it seemed like every time I looked up Philip Rivers was screwing up. I think he took a dive. Here are my reasons:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...
-
So within the last three or four days, my friend, Jeff Pierce, was rear-ended by a younger woman who was "not paying attention" as...
-
The view from the crest of Mt. Piscah, Eugene, Oregon Last Monday, I got to hike Mt. Piscah and it was beautiful. As I reached the crest ...
No comments:
Post a Comment