So the last two weeks or so have been full of all sorts of ups and downs...
- I learned that Erik dropped out of school mid-term. That means he loses the financial aid from that quarter, and he still owes LC $2,800. I don't know when Erik quit, but he is still looking for work. I don't know what the heck he was doing during the Holiday season when he should have been working...
- Not only has Erik dropped out, but didn't tell anyone. I am pretty sure that isn't encyclopedia of "Great Parenting".
- While reading a book for my class at the U, I discovered that I have a bump on the back of my head. Fortunately, all the early reports are that it is nothing about which to worry. Thank you God.
- The day after the bump was discovered, Maura called to say that we owed BU six thousand and that if we didn't pay up in a week, she would be invited to leave the dorms. We have subsequently taken care of this fright....
- On my first visit to the doctor I stepped on the scales 214.7. That would be a new personal worst by eight pounds. Sigh. It is time that I develop an exercise routine. I can't simply rely on riding my bicycle a few months of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment