Friday, November 26, 2010

Sunrise in the Flatlands

In the summer when I sit at the computer two things are different.  First the sun is usually up by the time I plant my butt in the chair, and secondly, the sun is coming from the left of the window and shining right on the computer screen (not pictured).  I happened to notice as I strolled in way past seven thirty this morning that the sun wasn't up, and when it did com up, I wouldn't see it because it was so far south.  Hence the picture of the wall behind me and how the sun lights things up.

Somehow I don't remember sun huge swings in the path of the sun from my childhood in the Golden State.  Probably some geography and a lot of being clueless as a child.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...