Friday, March 11, 2022

The Stone Age

 So I have always known that if I were to become president, the first phone call goes to a friend named Steve.  He has the best analytical tool kit I know.  

When discussing the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Steve is of the opinion that the Russians don't want to fight Ukrainians, so they will be content to bomb Ukraine into the Stone Age.

The slow to move line of transports fits this theory.  The random nature of the rocket attacks in several Ukrainian cities also speaks to a plan to break they Ukrainians by destroying everything.

All this because Russia is nervous about a westward looking Ukriane on her borders.  Can't risk having a democracy that has an economy that has connections with the West.

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...