Friday, February 6, 2015

As The Worm Turns...

So, it's February and the sun is here longer.  That's cause for a little optimism that the weather will keep inching along toward nicer and nicer weather.

Today we had annual winter outing with skiing, tubing and the lot.  I did a tiny bit of skiing on some 170's that were very kind.  The snow was very nice and I didn't detect much ice.  What little skiing I did was pretty relaxed and fun.  Not much exercise, but then I was purposely cautious because I haven't been doing anything but walking Shiloh for exercise.

This week we learned a few things about next year.  Dan will be on sabbatical and the sixth grade will be at 100 students next year.  That means new sections and new people (and I don't know where they will teach the sixth section of Dan's class).  So, there is change staring us in the eye.  Perhaps it would be good for us to start thinking about this and planning.

I am just reminded this week about the need to continue to be curious.  I think it is important to try new things and look for new adventures.  

No comments:

First Trip To Bayfront Park in Millbrae

 On Friday, 3 of March I had the privilege of spending an hour at Bay Front Park in Millbrae, California, just a few miles south of San Fran...