Okay, so where can the story go from here? Will she try and find her past? Will she recover? This morning I read some more and in this woman's journal one of the first things she has written is "Don't Trust Ben" - her husband. I also learned that she was hit by a car, and that is what triggered her amnesia. So...was Ben driving the car? Why can't we trust Ben? This is is going to be good....
******
So, several days later I have answers to some of my questions. Ben can't be trusted because he didn't tell Christine that she had a son, and that she had written a book.
That said, I have a half book to go, and I am not sure where the author can take all this. It looks like that Christine did not get amnesia from a car accident, but there was another traumatic event that sent her spiraling down. So Ben's car accident story is even more fishy. Why would Ben lie about stuff? Christine is slowly getting her memory back, but where will this all end?
******
I finished this late one night when I couldn't sleep. Wow, what a plot twist. Nice diversion into another reality, one that I am happy I don't spend much time in....

No comments:
Post a Comment