So we are off. Here is raining in St Paul.
Here it is raining as we cross over the St. Croix into Wisconsin.
Four and a half hours later, we pull into Madison. Here is the Capitol building, in the heart of town, and it looks as if the sun might be coming out.
After one of the longest tours in the history of college admissions visits, we are at the top of hill - a scenic view if you will. I asked the girls' for a photograph. Vintage silliness on the part of Maura and Grace.
Next to one of the buildings where we they do Admissions work, you can see Lake Mendota in the background. Still a gray day, but you could easily thing of how nice this would be in warm weather. On the tour, I asked the guide if the lake froze in the winter and she said, "yes". The girls ranked this my high water mark for stupid questions on the trip. You can tell I was in rare form early on this trip.
I took the picture of this building because I liked the way it looked.
I don't think the girls will be applying to Madison.
No comments:
Post a Comment